What you need to know before booking your lesson
- £25 30 minutes lesson
- £25 30 minutes Skype lesson
- £40 for 1-hour lesson
- £40 Skype* 1-hour lesson
- £139 Pack of 4 lesson
- £85 Pack of 4 Lesson (30 minutes)
(Packs of lessons are meant to be used in one month from the purchase with the option of rescheduling 1 lesson per month)
*Skype lessons are booked according to UK time (GMT). If you are booking from abroad make sure you schedule the right slot, the online booking calendar will ask you to set your time zone before anything else.
The slots are considered booked only after the payment.
- Skype contact will be sent over email after the booking.
- When you add me as a contact on Skype message me with your name and appointment date you have booked.
Terms and Policy
Although I will try to be flexible, there are certain terms and conditions that you will have to agree if you book a lesson.
- For security reason, the first lesson is always booked in advance on the online booking calendar.
- To avoid lessons overlap, make sure you come 5 minutes before your lesson. The same for Skype lessons.
- All minors need to be accompanied by a parent or an adult guardian.
Cancellation Policy and Reschedule
There's a cancellation policy of 24 hours.
- If the cancellation is within 24 hours before your lesson, money will NOT be refunded and no reschedule will be offered.
- Lessons are redeemable but not refundable.
- Contact me to cancel before 24 hours and reschedule at a suitable time for both of us. Please consider that I might be busy with other students.
- I will provide you with alternative options, if any of the options are not confirmed within 2 days, your lesson will be considered lost and money will NOT be refunded.
- In case of lateness, your lesson will still finish at the scheduled time. The lost time will not be made for another occasion.
- If you miss your full lesson, money won't be refunded and you won't be able to reschedule.
By booking a lesson you AGREE with the terms and conditions above